- Marysville Braves (Far West League) (1948- 1949)
- Marysville Peaches (Far West League) (1950)
- Yuba City Gold Sox (Far West League) (1951)
- Feather River Mudcats (Western Baseball League) (2000-2001)
- Yuba-Sutter Gold Sox (Western Baseball League) (2002)
- Yuba City Bears (Great West League) (2017)
- Yuba-Sutter Gold Sox (2003-2022)
Bryant Field (formerly known as Appeal-Democrat Park, All Seasons RV Stadium, Colusa Casino Stadium and Hard Rock Park) is a stadium in Marysville, California, United States. It revert back to its original name in 2022.  The stadium is primarily used for baseball and is the home field of the Yuba-Sutter Gold Sox (formerly named the Marysville Gold Sox) of the Montna Farms Summer Series, a collegiate woodbat league. Additionally, Bryant Field served as the home of the Yuba City Bears of the now-defunct Great West League for the 2017 season. The ballpark has a capacity of 4,000 people. Located on the corner of 14th & B Streets, the stadium has the look and feel of an old-time ballpark with its brickwork trim, sunken dugouts, and outfield wall adorned with billboards.
The stadium served as host for half of William Jessup Universitys 2015 home baseball schedule.